Here at whatadvices.com Morocco Ltd (‘whatadvices’), we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of your personal data. This privacy notice explains how your data is collected, used, transferred, and disclosed by whatadvices. It applies to data collected when you use our websites, iOS and Android applications, when you interact with us through social media, email, or phone, or when you participate in our competitions or events. It also applies to the extent that someone has nominated you through our “refer a friend” function or purchased an e-gift card on your behalf. It covers:
- The personal data we collect.
- How we collect your data.
- How we use your data.
- Marketing preferences, adverts, and cookies.
- Links to other websites and third parties.
- How we share your data.
- Your rights.
- Changes to this privacy notice.
- How to contact us.
Who is whatadvices
“Home is not where you live but where they understand you” to you, the home may be a place that gives you unconditional love, happiness and comfort. so, everyone looks for unique and upscale products to create a comfortable and beautiful space.
The floor is one of the most important places. so there is no substitute for moroccan carpets
Art lina rugs offer wide range of berber carpets in various forms to satisfy your tastes and at appropriate prices like Beni Ouarain Rugs, Azilal Rugs and Boucherouite Rugs.
welcome to my shop
- Feel free to ask any question about our rugs, we’ll be happy to help you with your shopping.
- If you are looking for a custom rug, write me a message.
- If you are a professional with a wholesale project, contact me.
Our commitment to you
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully, and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data we are collecting about you and how it is used.
We will only collect and use your personal data for the following purposes, to:
- fulfill your order(s)
- fulfill orders made on your behalf (e.g. e-gift card orders)
- communicate with you following a “refer a friend” nomination
- keep you up to date with the latest offers and trends
- give you a better shopping experience
- help us to make our marketing more relevant to you and your interests
- improve our services
- meet our legal responsibilities
- How we keep your data safe and secure
- We have appropriate organizational safeguards and security measures in place to protect your data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed.
The communication between your browser and our website uses a secure encrypted connection wherever your personal data is involved.
We require any third party who is contracted to process your personal data on our behalf to have security measures in place to protect your data and to treat such data in accordance with the law.
In the unfortunate event of a personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable regulator when we are legally required to do so.
The personal data we collect
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymised data, where the identity and identifying information has been removed.
While our website is designed for a general audience, we will not knowingly collect any data from children under the age of 13 or sell products to children. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use or submit your data to the website.
The following groups of personal data are collected:
Identity Data includes information such as first name, last name, title, date of birth (optional), occupation, personal description, photo, and gender.
Contact Data includes information such as email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number, loyalty program membership number, and social media id (if you log in by social media).
Financial Data includes information such as payment card details and bank account.
Transaction Data includes information such as details of your purchases and the fulfillment of your orders (such as basket number, order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, shipping, number of items, product number, single item price, category, tax, etc.); payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders, and details of any rewards and bonuses awarded.
Technical Data includes information such as details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
Profile Data includes information such as purchases or orders made by you, product and style interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website/app, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website/app performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs, and other communication data; loyalty program activities; and details of any other whatadvices products and services used by you.
Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used following this privacy notice.
How we collect your data
We may collect personal data about you in the following ways:
Direct interactions – you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction, Profile, and Marketing and Communications data (as described above) by filling in forms, entering information online or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, telephone or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide, for example, when you:
- Create an account or purchase products on our website;
- Subscribe to our newsletter, discussion boards, social media sites or create wish lists;
- Enter a competition;
- Join a whatadvices loyalty program;
- Complete a voluntary market research survey;
- Contact us with an inquiry or to report a problem (by phone, email, social media, or messaging service);
- Use the “refer a friend” function on our website;
- When you log in to our website via social media.
Automated technologies or interactions – as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following types of data (all as described above):
Third parties – we may receive personal data about you from various third parties, including:
- Identity and Contact data from another individual when they purchase an e-gift card for you or use the “refer a friend” function on our website;
- Technical Data from third parties, including analytics providers such as Google. Please see further information in the section entitled ‘Marketing preferences, adverts, and cookies’.
- Technical Data from affiliate networks through whom you have accessed our website;
- Identity and Contact Data from social media platforms when you log in to our website using such social media platforms;
- Identity and Contact Data from third parties, including organizations (including law enforcement agencies), associations, and groups, who share data for the purposes of fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction; and Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment, and delivery services.
How we use your data
The legal basis for processing your personal data
We will only collect and process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. As a data controller, the legal basis for our collection and use of your personal data varies depending on the manner and purpose for which we collected it.
We will only collect personal data from you when:
we have your consent to do so, or we need your personal data to perform a contract with you. For example, to process a payment from you, fulfill your order, or provide customer support connected with an order, or the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or we have a legal obligation to collect or disclose personal data from you.
Uses made of your personal data
Your personal data is used by whatadvices to support a range of different activities. These are listed in the table below together with the types of data used and the legal bases we rely on when processing them, including where appropriate, our legitimate interests. Please be aware that we may process your personal data using more than one lawful basis, depending on the specific activity involved. Please contact us if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.